Thursday, August 6, 2009

Decomposition of . . . ???

I've been clearing out the basement.

Tonight, I prepared to vacuum out under the stairs where we store the Christmas decorations. I move the tree box and EWWWW!!! there's a . . and oh nooo there's another mishaped something! I think they might have been something living at one time. One looks like a mouse missing its head, if it died months ago, and said head was gnawed off. Which leads to the conclusion that something larger is lurking around. It is time to leave the basement.

This is why the man should be home. So I can run and scream like the girl I am. I am so grossed out that I don't know about sleeping tonight. I was already paranoid that the remaining spiders were going to come and get me in a fury of vengeance for vacuuming up their webs.

2 comments:

Myer Monster said...

OMG that is so gross. When me and Jake lived in the apartment across the street, a rat crawled under our stove and died. That stunk up the whole place after I baked a few things and we discovered it. I'm glad Jake cleaned it up and told me to go away while he did it. He threw up three times he said it was so gross!

Michelle said...

oh man that is totally freaky. i hope i never discover a half-eaten skeleton in my house.