So of course with a title like that now you just gotta know, don't ya?
Heartburn so bad I just spit up a wee bit of o the barfie in me mouth. Yum.
3 weeks is seeming very very very long. And I still have things to finish. But honestly, at this point, I kind of feel like, what do I really need to prepare? I have boobs and they're ready. Preparing the "nursery" is a total farce - this kid will spend most if not all nights where the last one did is my educated guess, which was right in our bed next to my 2 natural pacifers, silicone and paraben free, ha. :) My slings have already been unearthed and washed. Someone else can put the carseat in, it's been bought, it's ready and waiting. A few more weeks, just gotta make it a few more.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:-) sling, boobs, family bed..yep, you're all set. I have to try to dig up some diapers for you too. wow, three weeks, so close!
Post a Comment